I was kindly nominated by The Divine Peach for the Liebster award, Thankyou!
So I typed the award into Google as soon as I received the nomination and found out that its an online award, given from one blogger to another, it encourages small blogs to keep going and assures them that somewhere out there someone is reading their posts and actually seems to enjoy them. It helps to discover new blogs, promoting them on your page- leading to anyone following your blog to be able to click on a link and check out someone new. Essentially it is helping other bloggers out.
I also noticed online that some consider this award something to be proud of and others consider it a hindrance. Well for me, I’m made up with my nomination.
Liebster Award Rules are (Yes there are rules):
- Thank the person that has nominated you!
- Nominate 11 small blogs (less than 200 followers).
- Answer the 11 questions set out by the blogger who nominated you.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Its taken me a while to complete this award, as I have only just found my eleventh blog to follow (with less than 100 followers). But here are my nominees:
1. Adams Antics
7. Emmm’s Cakes
Here are my answers to the questions given to me by The Divine Peach.
1. Where do you come in birth order of your siblings and has this any bearing on who you are today?
I am second born out of 4, I have one older brother and a younger one, and a younger sister. Because of this I had always wanted a son first then a daughter so he could look after his sister like my brother looked after me. Luckily that worked out :).
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Hmm tough one, maybe a Hawaiian Island because I’ve always thought they look beautiful and seem to have a feel good kinda feel .
3. Sweet or savoury?
4. Are you an indoors or outdoors person?
A bit of both, I love baking in my kitchen but I also love being outdoors with my family.
5. Tea or coffee?
Coffee, although I have recently discovered Peppermint and Licorice Pukka Tea – Amazing!
6. What is your favourite food that you could not live without?
Its gotta be chocolate, a world with no chocolate scares me!
7. Favourite cocktail?
A Mojito, but I need to drink more to answer this truthfully 😉
8. If you could spend 24 hours anywhere where would it be and who would you share it with?
Probably any of the amazing National Parks of the world, with my other half.
9. Dogs or cats?
Both, I’m a Veterinary Nurse so obviously cannot discriminate 😉
10. What is your favourite film, actor and actress?
The Lion King, Tom Hardy (Not just his looks- Honest) and Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet and Rachel McAdams.
11. What are your favourite books?
All of Paige Toons books – My absolute favourite is Chasing Daisy. The Hunger Games Trilogy and the Twilight Sagas.
Now, here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What was the title and topic of your first blog post?
2. If your not already in your dream job, what would it be and why?
3. Heels or flats?
4. Whats your favourite TV series?
5. Whats the one make-up item/ product you couldn’t live without?
6. What is your favourite flower?
7. What would you like to achieve by the end of this year?
8. What is one thing you love about yourself?
9. What makes you happy?
10. Do you have any pet hates(does anything annoy you about people)
11. Out of the 4 seasons, what is your favourite and why?