I came across this recipe on Facebook, you can find the YouTube link here. And made these for my brother in laws birthday.
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 70g unsalted butter, melted
- 120 g crunchy or creamy peanut butter
And for the top:
- 200 g chocolate of your preference
- 60g creamy peanut butter, divided.
1. Place the biscuits into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Then add peanut butter and melted butter and process until completely combined and the mixture holds together.
2. Slightly grease a 8×8 inch (20x20cm) square pan and line with greaseproof paper.
3. Spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan and press with the back of the spoon to create a smooth surface.
4. Melt the chocolate and 30g of peanut butter, Stir until smooth. Meanwhile place the other 30g of peanut butter into a small sauce pan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Spread the chocolate over peanut butter layer. Add teaspoons of melted peanut butter on top and swirl the top with a knife or cocktail stick.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Let it sit 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting.