I am so thrilled to have been nominated for another Liebster Award. This is my second one and I still feel honoured that someone has taken the time to look at my blog, read, like and comment on my posts.
So I would like to thank the fun Quirky and Wonderful for this nomination (Of which she done so quite a while ago, I apologise for my delay), whose blog posts literally make my mouth water at times and her posts are fun to read. So please, check her out!!!
Check out my Liebster Award post where you will find the reason behind the blogging award here.
Instructions are as follows:
- Link back the person who nominated you,
- Include the instructions in your post,
- Answer the 11 questions set out for you by the nominator,
- Display the award logo in your post,
- Nominate up to 11 fellow blogger with less than 200 followers,
- Create 11 questions for your nominations,
Notify all your nominees using social media.
Questions from Quirky and Wonderful answered here:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after making the hard decision to have a career break from my much loved job of a Veterinary Nursing of which I have done for 10 years and LOVE, due to child care issues. I felt I needed something else to focus on so started Little Bunny and Bear. I hope to return to Vet nursing when both my children are at school/ Nursery, but for now I will make the most of the little monkeys because they are only young once and they need me now.
2. Fall leaves or Spring flowers?
Oooo I really love both but having to choose I think I’d go for spring flowers!!
3. What is your favourite flavour combination in a dessert?
Hands down chocolate and peanut butter!!!
4. What is your favourite kitchen gadget?
Got to be my much loved Kitchen aid free standing mixer! I love it sooooo much.
5. How do you find great blogs to read?
I usually find the easiest way is the type in a topic I have a keen interest into and search through recent blog posts and find them that way.
6. What is you favourite thing to make/ bake?
This is very tough, as I love making gifts for others but also Baking and decorating cakes. BUT decorating cakes is more stressful! So I shall go with making gifts for other people.
7. What is your favourite smell?
Christmassy spice type smells.
8. What is one of your favourite words?
Never really thought of it before but probably the word Christmas because it makes me happy!
9. Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider?
Apple cider is a clear winner for me 😉
10. You have a whole day to yourself, no spouse, no children and no responsibilities. How do you spend it?
Oh so many possibilities!! I would make myself pancakes for breakfast and watch Disney films and read chick lit novels all day on the sofa!!
11. Someone you admire greatly is coming to stay with you tomorrow, what do you get ready for him/her?
Prepare some delicious food and treats- Feed people happy!
NOW…. My nominees.
1. The Wobbly Jelly
2. Word to the Mothers
All the other blogs I follow I have either already previously nominated in my first post or have more that 200 followers so I only have 3 nominees right now.
I hope you guys will take part in this and I wish you lots of luck with your blogs!
I encourage everyone to head on over to The Wobbly Jelly, Word to the Mothers and TippyTupps.
Now my questions for my nominees, should you like to take part!
1. Real Christmas tree or fake? And why!
2. What is your favourite film?
3. Have you been to see any musicals? If yes what is your favourite and if no, what would you like to watch?
4. Heat wave or Snow storm?
5. What is your favourite food?
6. If you could be a Disney Princess who would you be and why?
7. Favourite song right now?
8. What would you like to achieve this year?
9. What’s your top tip… For anything?
10. What is your favourite drink? Soft or alcoholic?
11. Night in or night out?
Once again Thankyou Quirky and Wonderful.
Wishing you all a bright January…